Our services include HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, and Building Automation
When managing energy and operation costs, businesses and organizations have a major challenge. With rising energy costs, improvements in efficiency either small or large can add up to significant monetary savings over time.
Jarrell provides a wide range of services that enable you to achieve the highest levels of performance from mechanical systems in your facility.
Whether you’re installing new equipment, maintaining an existing system, or upgrading your facility, Jarrell Mechanical Contractors can provide the expertise needed.
Jarrell Service Technicians provide the knowledge and problem-solving experience essential to maximizing the life and performance of commercial and industrial mechanical systems. They have the training and experience to solve mechanical problems and diagnose system deficiencies due to poor air flow, changing air conditioning loads, inadequate controls system, and more.
Service Agreements / Preventive Maintenance
- Reduces system inefficiencies
- Eliminates unplanned downtime
- Increases lifespan of building mechanical equipment
- Eliminates higher cost reactive repairs (emergency repairs)
- Repair and maintenance services
- Highly trained technicians
- Dependable service from industry experts
- Diagnose problems and system inefficiencies
- Building automation upgrades
- DDC control installation
- System commissioning and retro-commissioning
- Air and hydronic balancing, NEBB certified
Repair Services Include:
- Air and water cooled chillers
- Cooling Towers
- Direct expansion AHU/Condensing units
- Chilled water, condenser water, and hot water pumps
- Rooftop equipment and packaged HVAC equipment
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems
- Variable frequency drive installation and repair
- Plumbing service including backflow certification